Scrutiny builds on the link tester Integrity. As well as the crawling and link-checking functionality it also handles:
- SEO - loads of data about each page
- Sitemap - generate and ftp your XML sitemap (broken into parts with a sitemap index for larger sites)
- Spelling and grammar check
- Site search with many parameters including multiple search terms and 'pages that don't contain'
The main new features of version 7 are:
- Multiple windows - have as many windows open as you like to run concurrent scans, view data, configure sites, all at once
- New UI, includes breadcrumb widget for good indication of where you are, and switching to other screens
- Organise your sites into folders if you choose
- Autosave saves data for every scan, giving you easy access to results for any site you've scanned
- Better reporting - summary report looks nicer, full report consists of the summary report plus all the data as CSV's
- Many more new features and enhancements
MacUpdate are currently running a 50% discount. [update, now finished, but look out for more]
Note that there's an upgrade path for users of v5 and v6 with a small fee ($20). You can use this form for the upgrade.
Post a Comment